I just put a deposit down for the X litter… I want the pick male…
In a perfect world that would make for an easy transaction, but in the world of rottweiler puppies from a reputable breeder, early deposits and checking for availability are mandatory. Thankfully, there is a tremendous worldwide demand for the prodgeny of Rottweiler Zwinger Vom Schutzlowen-Blut due to our many years of putting out German rottweiler puppies of the highest quality for show and work.
We thought it would be a good idea to put together a post to let people know what to expect during the rottweiler puppy purchasing process and the steps involved therein. It is a simple and easy process, but is relavent because it is one of the most frequently asked questions that we receive daily. For easability, we will make the steps that are performed by the customer in BOLD PRINT BELOW.
Steps To Purchasing A Vom-Schutzlowen-Blut Rottweiler Puppy
- Take a look at the LITTERS Page on our site and take note of the rottweiler puppy litter that you are interested in.
- Give us a quick ring on the phone or just send us an email and check for availabilty from that particular litter based on the sex, male or female, that you are interested in aquiring.
- Make a deposit either through PayPal on our website or by check or money order through the mail.
- Upon receipt of your puppy deposit or a PayPal deposit notification, we will send you an invoce via email, accompanied by a Puppy Purchase contract with your information and the Pick from within that litter that we have discussed with you stated clearly on the contract. We also attach at this time a New Puppy Acclimation document so that you will have it well in advance of recieving your puppy and therefore be able to begin finding the food, etc. that your rottweiler puppy has been receiving while in our kennel.
- Print, Sign, and Scan the contract and resend to us via email or mail.
- At this point, all you have to do is wait for the rottweiler puppy pictures to arrive via email or Facebook posting. We send out photos at 4 weeks old, 6 weeks old, and again at 7.5 weeks old with the puppies wearing their colored collars so that you can start to formulate opinions about the individual rottie puppies that you are interested in. We also let everyone know the results of the Volhard Puppy Apptitude Testing that we perform at exactly 49 days (7 weeks) of age. Feel free to call or email us with any questions that you may have about how a certain colored collar rottweiler puppy is progressing along the way, and will will give you our experienced, on the ground opinion. In the end, it is the customers that we allow to pick their own rottweiler puppies based on the wealth of information that we have provided to them over the preceeding weeks.
- Finally, you will need to pay your final balance at the time of pick up or shipping at eight weeks old.
Like we said, it is an easy process to purchase a rottweiler puppy for sale from Zwinger Vom Schutzlowen-Blut! It actually looks like more to do that it really is because we listed all of the steps that we take as well. Which, as luck would have it for us, is performed on our end… LOL. I hope that this information proves helpful to you but, as always, anyone who has remaining questions can email us or call us on the phone for further information.
Copyright and Trademark Notice – All of the material on this website is owned by Atlantahaus Rottweilers, LLC. All rights are reserved and vigorously protected.